|Instant Dry Yeast||2|
|Skim Milk Powder||3|
|PALFFY 780 LTU||10|
| Mixing Time ||L4′ M3′ ↓L3′ M4′|
|Dough Temperature||25 °C|
|Fermentation Time||60 minutes|
|1st Retard Time||Overnight|
|1st Folding||Single Fold X 2 times|
|2nd Retard Time||1-2 hours|
|2nd Folding||Single Fold X 1 time|
|Make form||Refer below|
|Final Proofing Time||75 minutes|
|Baking Temperature||180°C / Rotating Oven|
|Baking Time||20 minutes|
*The arrow shows timing to add margarine.
- In a mixing bowl with a ‘K’ beater, mix the PALFFY 780 LTU & sugar till smooth.
- Mix the almond powder & cake flour in a bowl till combine.
- Add in the dry ingredients in and mix till combine & slightly rough texture.
- Lastly, gradually add in the whole egg one by one and continue to mix well.
- Once done, transfer to a container and keep in room temperature or chiller and use when needed.
- Leave it outside for about 15 minutes before using as it will help to spread easily.
|Almond Nibs (Roasted)||150|
- Roll out the dough to 3.5mm thickness & 90cm X 40cm.
- Spread the almond cream evenly and sprinkle the almond nibs on top.
- Once done, roll in the dough and cut 4cm/pcs & weighing around 100g/pcs.
- Place in a sprayed mould & leave it out for around 15 minutes before you start to proof. Mould dimension : 5.5cm(H) X 10cm(D)
- Once proofed, put in the oven & bake for around 20 minutes.
- Once baked, remove from the mould & leave to cool on a cooling rack for around 20 minutes before you start to finalise.
- Coat the top with Glaze Coating & cover it with almond flakes. Leave it to dry/set for around 15 minutes.
- Once dried/set, dust with some snow powder & it’s ready to serve.
Products Used for This Recipe
Contact Us for More Information