|Instant Dry Yeast||2|
|PALFFY LACTIS 10||5|
| Mixing Time ||↓L5′ M1′|
|Dough Temperature ||26 °C |
|Fermentation Time ||30 minutes |
|1st Retard Time||Overnight|
|1st Folding||Double fold|
|2nd Folding||Single fold|
|2nd Retard Time||2~4 hours|
|Final Layer||12 layers|
|Make form||Refer below|
|Final Proofing Time||40 minutes|
|Baking Temperature||190°C (Up)|
|Baking Time||16 minutes|
*The arrow shows timing to add margarine.
|Chopped Dried Cranberry||2|
- Mix PALFFY LACTIS 10 and sugar in mixture until pale yellow
- Add eggs in sections while mixing, mix till smooth (without curdles)
- Add in almond powder.
- Mix well.
- Roll the dough to Width 460mm x Thickness 4mm
- Spread Almond Filling evenly on half of the sheet and sprinkle chopped dried cranberries.
- Fold and cover with the other half of the dough (After folded, measurement: Width 210mm x Thickness 8mm).
- Cut the dough of measurement of 210mm x 30mm x 8mm for each strip.
- Twist the strips & press down firmly to prevent from unravelling.
- Final Proofing for 40 minutes.
- Spray some water on the strips and add Almond Flakes on top generously.
- Bake for 16 minutes at 190℃ (Up), 170℃ (Down).
- Cool for 10 minutes after baked. Decorate with powdered sugar for the final touch.
Products Used for This Recipe
Contact Us for More Information