|Instant Dry Yeast||100|
|Chicken Stock Cube||6|
- Chop potato and carrot into cube and soak in cold water.
- Cut onion and bacon into cube shape and saute with olive oil.
- Drain potato and carrot and add in onion and bacon.
- Add chicken stock cube, water, COOKING ACE, salt and black pepper, then boil.
- Gentle simmer over low heat to get desire thickness.
- Pour into soup bowl.
- Sprinkle dried parsley flakes on top of soup.
Product Used for This Recipe
Cost-effective cooking cream alternative with high heat stability and creamy taste.
- Packing: 1000g*12
- Storage: 3℃ – 7℃
- Shelf Life: 180days