Crumbly Chocolate Bun
| Mixing Time ||L3′ M4′ H2’↓ L3′ M4′ H1′|
|Dough Temperature||25 °C|
|Fermentation Time||60 minutes|
|1st Retard Time||Overnight|
|Make form||Refer below|
|Proofing Time||75 minutes|
|Baking Temperature||180 °C / Rotating Oven|
|Baking Time||8-10 minutes|
|PALFFY 780 LTU||100|
Combine all ingredients together till it becomes crumbly.
- After overnight, take out from retard & leave it outside for around 15 minutes before shaping.
- After 15 minutes, start to make form into perfectly round shape.
- After making form, place in a baking tray with baking papers, press down the dough slightly to flatten then send for proofing.
- Once proofed, sprinkle the top with chocolate crumbles then bake.
- After baked, cool down on the rack for 15 minutes.
- Once cooled, dust the top with snow powder followed by cocoa powder.
Products Used for This Recipe
Compound margarine with rich buttery taste which melts in your mouth with high overrun.
- Packing: 15kg
- Storage: 3℃-7℃
- Shelf Life: 240days
Bake-stable compound chocolate chip that can keep the texture of original chocolate even after baking.
- Packing: 10kg / 1kg*10
- Storage: 20-24℃
- Shelf Life: 16months
Cost-effective milk alternatives usable in a wide range of applications.
- Packing: 1100g*12
- Storage: Below 25℃
- Shelf Life: 180days