Custard Filling Sandwich With Souffle
|CREAM FILLING CUSTARD||250|
- Add Egg yolks to CREAM FILLING CUSTARD and mix well.
- Add flour in, mix well until no lump.
- To make Meringue, whip egg white with sugar by add little by little while whipping.
- Fold in Meringue, mix well.
- Pipe Sponge dough in circled Stencil
- Steam bake at a double tray – add water in bottom tray, and put dough’s tray on top
- Bake for 9-10 minutes (Temperature Top 200℃, Bottom 150℃) till fluffy, with slight browning on top.
- Let the Sponge cool.
- Pipe filling on souffle, add strawberry slices and place 1 more souffle layer to create sandwich.
- Decorate with sprinkled powder sugar on 1 or both sides.
Products Used for This Recipe
CREAM FILLING CUSTARD
Good bake-stable custard with smooth texture and natural custard taste.
- Packing: 1kg*6
- Storage: Below -18℃
- Shelf Life: 180days
Cost-effective dairy compound whipping cream suitable for simple confectionaries and bakery applications.
- Packing: 1000g*12
- Storage: 3℃ – 7℃
- Shelf Life: 270days