Frangipane Chocolate Tart
- In mixer, mix sugar with PALFFY 780LTU until pale yellow.
- While mixing, add Eggs, Cake Flour, Cocoa Powder and Ground Almond slowly. Knead the dough till smooth and elastic.
- Roll out the tart dough (3mm thickness). Use circle shaped mold cutter (6 inches) to cut the dough.
- Cut strips of the dough & arrange at side of the mold cutter, make sure they stick to the base layer.
- Trim extra dough off the edges to fit in the mold cutter.
- Heat ACE 200 until boiling.
- Pour boiling ACE 200 into bowl of DARK CHOCOLATE and mix well until the chocolate has fully melted. Make sure mixture is under 50℃ to prevent eggs from getting cooked in the next step.
- Add beaten Eggs and mix well.
- Pour Chocolate Filling to fill half of the crust. Put into freezer until filling is set.
- In mixer, mix Sugar with PALFFY 780LTU until pale yellow.
- While mixing, add eggs and mix well.
- Add in Ground Almond and Cake Flour until well mixed.
- Slowly pour melted DARK CHOCOLATE. Mix till fully combined with no curdles. (Step 2 – 4, add ingredients while mixing. Make sure it is well mixed before adding next ingredient)
- Pipe Chocolate Frangipane on top in swirling motion, make it flat and smooth.
- Bake at 160℃ for around 30-35 minutes.
- Cool for 10 minutes after baked.
|DARK CHOCOLATE (Disc)|
Process (Chocolate Disc)
- Spread tempered couverture DARK CHOCOLATE into the tray(thickness:0.5mm) and leave it until it sets.
- Heat the mold(7 inches) over a gas burner and cut out, making Chocolate Disc
- Add Baked Almonds by pressing in.
- Place DARK CHOCOLATE Disc on top and melt it using kitchen touch to coat the top layer.
- Dust powdered sugar and decorate with gold leaves for the final touch.
- Cut to desired slices and serve.
Products Used for This Recipe
Compound margarine with rich buttery taste which melts in your mouth with high overrun.
- Packing: 15kg
- Storage: 3℃-7℃
- Shelf Life: 240days
Cost-effective dairy compound whipping cream suitable for simple confectionaries and bakery applications.
- Packing: 1000g*12
- Storage: 3℃ – 7℃
- Shelf Life: 270days
Couverture chocolate with 55% cocoa content. It is suitable for moulding, enrobing and ganache.
- Packing: 1kg*10
- Storage: 20- 24˚C
- Shelf Life: 16 months