Pain Aux Raisin
|Instant Dry Yeast||2|
|Skim Milk Powder||3|
|PALFFY 780 LTU||5|
| Mixing Time ||L4′ M3′ ↓L3′ M4′|
|Dough Temperature ||25 °C |
|Fermentation Time ||60 minutes |
|1st Retard Time||Overnight|
|1st Folding||Single Fold X 2 times|
|2nd Retard Time||1-2 hours|
|2nd Folding||Single Fold X 1 time|
|Make form||Refer below|
|Final Proofing Time||75 minutes|
|Baking Temperature||180°C / Rotating Oven|
|Baking Time||20 minutes|
*The arrow shows timing to add margarine.
- Roll out the dough to 3.5mm thickness & 60cm X 35cm.
- Spread the FILLING ACE CUSTARD evenly & sprinkle the black raisin all around it.
- Once done, roll in the dough and cut 3.5cm/pcs and weighing around 95-100g/pcs.
- Place in a sprayed mould and leave it outside for around 15 minutes before you start to proof. Mould code is 1425, Aluminium cup.
- Once proofed, put in the oven & bake for around 20 minutes.
- Once baked, remove from the mould & leave to cool on a cooling rack for around 20 minutes before you start to finalise.
- Glaze the surface with apricot glaze and cover the side with desiccated coconut.
Products Used for This Recipe
Contact Us for More Information