- Put egg white, sugar in a bowl and mix together.
- Add almond flour, LP flour, baking soda and strawberry powder.
- Bain-marie raspberry puree, WHITE COMPOUND CHOCOLATE and PALFFY 780LTU and melt them together. Pour them in to egg white mixture.
- Pipe into the dome shape mould. Put them in 200 degree oven and bake for 22 minutes.
|WHITE COMPOUND CHOCOLATE||200|
- Melt all ingredient together until mixed well.
- Unmould the financier on the chiller to cool down.
- Dip them into chocolate for coating until set.
- Decorate them and they are ready to be served.
Products Used for This Recipe
Easy-to-handle compound chocolate without the need for tempering.
Its milk and vanilla flavour goes with various confectionaries, breads and cakes.
- Packing: 1kg*10(block)
- Storage: 20-24℃
- Shelf Life: 365days(12months)
Compound margarine with rich buttery taste which melts in your mouth with high overrun.
- Packing: 15kg
- Storage: 3℃-7℃
- Shelf Life: 240days