Rum Raisin Chocolate Cake
|DARK COMPOUND CHOCOLATE||200|
|Baked Almond Nibs||140|
- Whip whole egg and egg yolk until they are fluffy.
- Mix the ground almond, icing sugar, rum and raisins together.
- Melt the DARK COMPOUND CHOCOLATE, and mix together with the Cake flour and almond nibs.
- Pour the melted PALFFY 780LTU and ACE 200 into the mixture.
- Mix the egg white and sugar to make into a meringue and mix together with the cake mixture.
- Put into a loaf cake mould (500 gm) and bake at 170 °C for 45 minutes.
- Cook the sugar and water until 113 °C.
- Pour in the hazelnuts to the sugar and cook the caramel.
- Pour PALFFY 780LTU in and mix together until cool
- Unmould the loaf cake and put it in the chiller. Put some caramel hazelnuts on top.
- Melt the chocolate coating and pour over the loaf cake until the chocolate sets.
- Sprinkle some hazelnuts on top for decoration.
Products Used for This Recipe
Easy-to-handle compound chocolate without the need for any tempering.
Its characteristic fresh aroma is suited for a variety of applications.
- Packing: 1kg*10(block)
- Storage: 20-24℃
- Shelf Life: 480days(16months)
Compound margarine with rich buttery taste which melts in your mouth with high overrun.
- Packing: 15kg
- Storage: 3℃-7℃
- Shelf Life: 240days
Cost-effective dairy compound whipping cream suitable for simple confectionaries and bakery applications.
- Packing: 1000g*12
- Storage: 3℃ – 7℃
- Shelf Life: 270days