Chocolate Hazelnut Stone
- Whip PALFFY 780LTU, Cream Cheese and Sugar till smooth.
- Add Egg and continue mixing till fully incorporated.
- Add Cake Flour, Baking Powder, salt and lastly Cocoa Powder. Mix well.
- Pipe dough on tray and smooth it out.
- Bake at 170℃/170℃ for 35 minutes.
Caramelised Hazelnut Praline
- Cook half amount of Sugar, keep stirring and add the other half. Cook until caramelised.
- Add Roasted Hazelnut in pot, stir. Remove from heat and transfer to a tray and let it cool for about 2 hours in room temperature.
- Break into parts and use food processor to grind the caramelised hazelnuts.
- Add Corn Oil into food processor and continue mixing till smooth.
- Pipe Praline into half sphere silicone mould of 2cm diameter x 1cm height.
- Freeze for 3 hours.
- Boil TOPPING ACE 500 (Cream), add Gelatine Sheet and melt it.
- Pour boiled mixture into WHITE COMPOUND CHOCOLATE(Chopped) and DARK CHOCOLATE, stir well and make sure chocolates are melted.
- Fold in TOPPING ACE 500 (Whipped) and mix well.
- Pipe Ganache in round stone shaped mould of 4.5cm diameter x 2.5cm height.
- Add frozen Praline, pipe more Ganache and flatten the top. Freeze for 3 hours. Making Ganache+Praline combo.
|PALFFY 780LTU (Chilled)||180|
- Pour Cake Flour, Icing Sugar and Almond Powder into mixer and stir in low speed.
- Add chilled Margarine (PALFFY 780LTU) and continue mixing.
- Add Egg and mix till there is no lumps.
- Roll dough out and put in chiller for 3 hours to set.
- Cut out the dough with round mould of 6cm.
- Bake at 170℃/170℃ for 15 minutes.
- Microwave Corn Oil and DARK CHOCOLATE for 2 minutes to melt.
- Add Almond Nibs and stir to mix well.
- Boil Water and Glucose to make Glucose Syrup.
- Cook and caramelise Sugar. Add Glucose Syrup in and boil the mixture to make Caramelised Syrup.
- Microwave WHITE COMPOUND CHOCOLATE for 90 seconds to melt.
- Add soaked Gelatine Sheet and Condensed Milk to WHITE COMPOUND CHOCOLATE (Melted). Pour boiled Caramelised Syrup, stir well to melt the mixture until smooth.
- Filter the Caramel Glacage and keep at temperature of 28℃-30℃.
|Diced Mudcake (Coated in shiny powder)|
- Place Almond Sable, prepare for assemble.
- Cut Chocolate Mudcake using 4.5cm round mould. Dip in the Nutty Coating and make sure to cover the sides. Remove excess and place on Almond Sable.
- Pour Caramel Glacage on Ganache+Praline combo. Dip it in Desiccated Coconut and add on top of mudcake.
- Lastly, place Diced Mucake (coated in shiny powder) on top as decoration.
Products Used for This Recipe
Contact Us for More Information