Easter Carrot Cake
|TOPPING ACE 500||300|
|Gelatin Sheet (5 pcs)||10|
- Cut Orange into half and squeeze it.
- Whip egg white with sugar by add little by little while whipping to make meringue.
- Add Orange Puree to meringue and mix.
- Add Gelatine Sheet (melted) and TOPPING ACE 500 (whipped) and mix well.
|Blood Orange Puree||500|
- Boil Blood Orange Puree and stir frequently.
- Add Sugar, Pectin and Gelatin. Stir and melt Gelatin.
- Pipe Jelly into sphere mould of diameter 3cm x height 2cm. Keep frozen till set.
|Eggs (8 nos)||400|
- Grate Carrot.
- Mix all ingredients together, stir and mix well.
- Transfer to baking tray and spread the dough smoothly.
- Bake at 30min at 170℃.
- Cut carrot cake using round mould of diameter 7cm x height 6cm.
- Slice the carrot cake from side to side, making 2 pcs of carrot cakes.
- Pour melted DARK COMPOUND CHOCOLATE into baking cup of diameter 8cm x height 3cm, pour out the excess to coat the baking cup, making Chocolate Cup.
|Sweetened Condensed Milk||200|
|Gelatine Sheet(10 pcs)||20|
|WHITE COMPOUND CHOCOLATE||300|
|Liposoluble Orange Coloring||10|
- Boil Water, Sugar, Sweetened Condensed Milk and Glucose, stir and make sure content fully melted.
- On a separate bowl with WHITE COMPOUND CHOCOLATE and Gelatine Sheet, pour boiling mixture over it, keep stirring while making it melt.
- Add Liposoluble Orange Coloring and stir well. Leave it to cool.
Cream Cheese Frosting
- Using a mixer, put Cream Cheese, PALFFY 780LTU (Margarine) and Icing Sugar and mix till smooth.
|Double Cookies Crumble||100|
- Place Carrot Cake on Chocolate Cup, pipe Cream Cheese Frosting.
- Add 1 more slice of carrot cake, and pipe more Cream Cheese Frosting on top. Smooth it out.
- Pipe Orange Mousse into base of sphere mould of diameter 5cm x height 2.5cm.
- Add frozen Orange Coulis (jelly) on top and pipe more Orange Mousse to cover. Smooth out the surface. Keep frozen (-20℃) till set.
- Unmould the frozen orange mousse on a baking tray with rack and coat with 32℃ orange glacage.
- For decoration, pipe chocolate lines on Orange Mousse Coulis and place it at middle of the cake.
- Add chocolate leaf on top of the mousse.
- Surround the sphere with Black Crumble, add candy flower and sift snow powder at 1 side, creating final product: Orange Carrot.
Products Used for This Recipe
Contact Us for More Information