Raspberry Mousse In Cup
|Can Cherry Juice||1000|
- Put all of the ingredients in a pot and cook until boiled.
- Cool down.
- Soak the Gelatine in cold water.
- Whip ACE200 until medium peak forms.
- Put Sugar, Egg yolk and Raspberry puree, stir them with heating over a double boiler.
- Put the softened Gelatine in the mixture and melt them.
- Put whipped cream in the mixture, and mix them gently.
- Pipe the Cherry Filling in the cup at first, and then pipe the Raspberry mousse above the Cherry Filing.
- Second Cherry Filling layer piped, put three glazed cherries and pipe the Raspberry mousse again.
- Put Biscuit crumble, two Raspberries and pipe Whipped cream on the top. Ready to serve.
Products Used for This Recipe
Cost-effective dairy compound whipping cream suitable for simple confectionaries and bakery applications.
- Packing: 1000g*12
- Storage: 3℃ – 7℃
- Shelf Life: 270days