Strawberry Shortcake Cup
- Mix the egg yolk and sugar, whip until fluffy.
- Pour the invert sugar, honey, water, PROBEST 33 and melted PALFFY 780LTU into the egg mixture.
- Mix with cake flour.
- Whip the egg white and sugar to make the meringue, fold in the egg yolk mixture.
- Mix well and pour into the baking tray to bake at 170 °C for 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool down on the rack.
|Fresh Strawberry (8nos)||80|
- Use a 5cm round shape cutter to cut the sponge and put one sponge in the cup.
- Cut thin sliced strawberry and stick on the sides of the cup. Dice the rest of the strawberries.
- Pipe the cream into the cup, put the diced strawerries and pipe the cream to cover the diced strawberries.
- Put the second sponge in the cup. Pipe the cream on top of the sponge.
- Put strawberries on top for decoration. Ready to serve.
Products Used for This Recipe
Cost-effective milk alternatives usable in a wide range of applications.
- Packing: 1100g*12
- Storage: Below 25℃
- Shelf Life: 180days
Compound margarine with rich buttery taste which melts in your mouth with high overrun.
- Packing: 15kg
- Storage: 3℃-7℃
- Shelf Life: 240days
Cost-effective dairy compound whipping cream suitable for simple confectionaries and bakery applications.
- Packing: 1000g*12
- Storage: 3℃ – 7℃
- Shelf Life: 270days