Baked Choco Banana Tart
- Mix PALFFY 780LTU(Margarine) and Icing Sugar in mixer.
- Add Egg and mix till smooth.
- Add all Cake Flour in and mix well.
- Chill for 1.5 hour.
- Sheet dough to 3.8mm thickness. Use round mould cutter diameter of 90mm.
- Place Dough in baking cup of 7.5cm, shape it well to ensure it stick to the surface smoothly. Trim the excess.
Almond Cream Filling
- Mix PALFFY 780LTU(Margarine) and Sugar in mixer.
- While mixing, add Egg little by little (2-3times) and ensure it is well mixed.
- Add Almond Powder, Corn Flour, Cake Flour and Baking Powder. Mix till well incorporated.
- Slice Fresh Banana at 1cm.
- Cook PALFFY 780LTU(Margarine), Sugar and Honey, ensure cooked evenly and bring it to a boil.
- Saute sliced Banana and Raisins, ensure well coated.
- Whisk PALFFY 780LTU, Brown Sugar and Sugar on a large mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Add Salt, sifted Cake Flour and Bread Flour. Use a fork to toss and claw the ingredients until combined.
- Press it through mesh and keep frozen.
- Pipe Almond Cream Filling in baking cup and place Sauteed Banana on top.
- Add DARK CHOCOLATE and pipe more Almond Cream Filling. Lastly, top with plenty of Streusel Topping.
- Bake at 180℃ (Top) and 170℃ (Bottom) for 30 minutes.
- Add Banana chips and sift Icing Sugar as decoration.
Products Used for This Recipe
Compound margarine with rich buttery taste which melts in your mouth with high overrun.
- Packing: 15kg
- Storage: 3℃-7℃
- Shelf Life: 240days
Couverture chocolate with 55% cocoa content. It is suitable for moulding, enrobing and ganache.
- Packing: 1kg*10
- Storage: 20- 24˚C
- Shelf Life: 16 months