Brioche Cream Cake
|Mixing Time ||L4′M5′|
|Dividing (Cut weight)||40g×4pcs|
|Make Form||Rolling the dough|
|Proofing Time||60 minutes|
|Proofing Temperature||35℃ /85%|
|Baking Temperature||180℃ (Up)|
|Baking Time||22 minutes|
*The arrow shows timing to add margarine.
- Whip Egg and Sugar till creamy.
- Mix in Cake Flour and Baking Powder until fully incorporated.
|TOPPING ACE 500||100g|
- Whip TOPPING ACE 500 and Sugar up till 60% (soft-medium peak).
Make Form & Assemble
- After Bench time, roll the dough into round shape.
- Put 4pcs of dough into mould of size W 70mm x L 160mm x H60mm.
- Final proofing for 60 minutes at temperature of 35℃／85%.
- After proofing, pipe Topping 1 (30g/pc) on the dough.
- Sift the icing sugar on top.
- Bake it for 22min at 180℃/190℃.
- After cooling, sift snow powder.
- Inject whipping cream (Filling) in three places.
Products Used for This Recipe
PALFFY LACTIS 10
All-purpose compound margarine made with naturally fermented buttery flavor.
- Packing: 15kg
- Storage: 3℃-7℃
- Shelf Life: 240days
TOPPING ACE 500
High-grade dairy compound whipping cream with natural creamy taste and good mouthfeel.
- Packing: 1000g*12
- Storage: 3℃ – 7℃
- Shelf Life: 365days