Almond Jaconde Sponge
|PALFFY 790 LTU||120|
- Put Icing Sugar, Cake Flour, Ground Almond, Whole Eggs and Melted PALFFY 790 LTU into a bowl and mix them well.
- Whip Egg white and sugar to make the meringue, fold in the Whole Egg mixture.
- Mix well and pour into 4 baking trays to bake at 165℃ for 12 minutes.
- Blend them together until smooth.
Coffee Butter Cream
- Whip the egg yolk until fluffy in the mixing bowl.
- Cook the sugar and 70g water until 115 degree, pour into the egg yolk to make pâte à bombe.
- Slowly put the PALFFY 790 LTU into pate a bombe whip until smooth and fluffy.
- Mix Coffee powder and 20g water into coffee extract and mix well with butter cream.
- Put Water, Sugar and Coffee Powder into a pan and boil them.
- Put ACE 200 and DARK COMPOUND SOFT CHOCOLATE into a bowl and microwave them for 3 min.
- Trim the Almond Jaconde Sponge 19-X13-Inches rectangle.
- Spread about 80g of the Ganache Filling evenly over the sponge.
- Place another sponge above the Ganache filling and moisten the sponge with coffee syrup.
- Spread about 70g of the Coffee Butter Cream evenly over the sponge.
- Repeat 2-4 process one more time.
- Refrigerate the cake for 1hour before pouring over the Chocolate Glaze.
- After pouring over the Chocolate Glaze, refrigerate the cake for 1 hour again.
- Using a hot knife to cut the edges of cake and cut the cake rectangle.
- Ready to serve.
Products Used for This Recipe
Compound margarine with rich buttery taste which melts in your mouth with high overrun
- Packing: 15kg
- Storage: 3℃-7℃
- Shelf Life: 240days
DARK COMPOUND SOFT CHOCOLATE
Easy-to-handle compound chocolate without the need for any tempering.
- Packing: 5kg*4
- Storage: 20-24℃
- Shelf Life: 12months
Cost-effective dairy compound whipping cream suitable for simple confectionaries and bakery applications.
- Packing: 1000g*12
- Storage: 3℃ – 7℃
- Shelf Life: 270days