- Boil water and PALFFY PUFF.
- After boiling, put cake flour and bread flour into step 1.
- Stir them well.
- Put them into a mixer bowl and gradually add the eggs while mixing. At this time, mix some of the eggs with ammonium carbonate and baking Soda.
- After mixing, pipe it on the baking paper.
- Bake it for 22-25min at 210℃/210℃.
- After cooling, slice the choux puff at horizontally.
- Pipe the filling inside.
Products Used for This Recipe
Enables to make uniform choux pastries and eliminate waste caused by non-uniform ones.
- Packing: 15kg
- Storage: 0℃ – 10℃
- Shelf Life: 240days
Good bake-stable custard with smooth texture and natural custard taste.
- Packing: 1kg*6
- Storage: Below -18℃
- Shelf Life: 180days
Cost-effective dairy compound whipping cream suitable for simple confectionaries and bakery applications.
- Packing: 1000g*12
- Storage: 3℃ – 7℃
- Shelf Life: 270days