- Cut ready-made Croissant into half, horizontally.
- Leave in room temperature overnight to dry.
|WHITE COMPOUND CHOCOLATE(Shape of button)||6|
|Cocoa Powder||proper quantity|
Assembly & Baking
- Pour Chocolate Mix into a bowl. Place croissants in and make sure well covered on all sides. Soak for about 30second.
- Remove croissants and place on a tray with rack to drain excess Chocolate Mix. Leave it for 30 minutes.
- Move croissants into new baking tray. Bake for 22 minutes at temperature of 150℃.
- After baking, let it cool.
- Place Marshmallows and WHITE COMPOUND CHOCOLATE in half of the croissant. Sandwich with another half.
- Decorate with Cocoa Powder.
Products Used for This Recipe
Chocolate whipping cream with high overrun and rich cocoa flavour.
- Packing: 1100g*12
- Storage: Below -18℃
- Shelf Life: 365days
Couverture chocolate with 55% cocoa content. It is suitable for moulding, enrobing and ganache.
- Packing: 1kg*10
- Storage: 20- 24˚C
- Shelf Life: 16 months
All-purpose compound margarine made with naturally fermented buttery flavor.
- Packing: 15kg
- Storage: 3℃-7℃
- Shelf Life: 240days
Easy-to-handle compound chocolate without the need for tempering.
Its milk and vanilla flavour goes with various confectionaries, breads and cakes.
- Packing: 1kg*10(block)
- Storage: 20-24℃
- Shelf Life: 365days(12months)