Fresh Fruit Jelly Cheesecake
- Crush Digestive Biscuits in a resealable bag. Add Sugar and Melted PALFFY LACTIS 10. Mix well.
- Pour out into a bowl.
- Add crumb into baking mould as base of the cake.
|TOPPING ACE 500||250|
- Soak Powder Gelatine in Ice water. Melt Gelatine using double boiler method.
- Whip Sugar and Cream Cheese till smooth. Add Vanilla Essence and continue whipping.
- Mix in Lemon Juice and Yoghurt. Then add Melted Gelatine and mix well.
- Transfer into a big mixing bowl, fold in whipped cream (TOPPING ACE 500).
- Pipe Cheese Mousse on top of crumb base. Keep it in freezer for 20 minutes.
Mixed Fruit Jelly
|Fruit Slices (Mango, Strawberry, Kiwi)|
- Soak Powder Gelatine in Ice water.
- Heat Water, Sugar, Soaked Gelatine while stirring. Remove from heat when gelatine has melted. Cool it down to 20~25℃.
- Add Fruit Slices (Mango, Strawberry and Kiwi). Pour jelly into mould. Chill for 45minutes, Fresh Fruit Jelly Cheesecake is now complete.
Products Used for This Recipe
PALFFY LACTIS 10
All-purpose compound margarine made with naturally fermented buttery flavor.
- Packing: 15kg
- Storage: 3℃-7℃
- Shelf Life: 240days
TOPPING ACE 500
High-grade dairy compound whipping cream with natural creamy taste and good mouthfeel.
- Packing: 1000g*12
- Storage: 3℃ – 7℃
- Shelf Life: 365days