Hazelnut Praline Semifreddo
- Mix FILLING ACE MILK together with the hazelnut paste.
- Bain-marie whole egg, egg yolk and sugar together until the sugar melts in the egg mixture. Put in the mixer bowl and whip until the mixture is fluffy and pale in colour.
- Whip the ACE 200 and mix with the egg mixture, milk hazelnut mixture and DARK COMPOUND CHIP. Mix well & put into the mould.
- Put into the freezer to freeze for 2 hours.
- Serve frozen.
Products Used for This Recipe
Bake-stable compound chocolate chip that can keep the texture of original chocolate even after baking.
- Packing: 10kg / 1kg*10kg
- Storage: 20-24℃
- Shelf Life: 480days(16months)
Room temperature storage filling with good baking stability and rich milky taste.
- Packing: 3kg*5
- Storage: Below 25℃
- Shelf Life: 240days
Economical dairy compound whipping cream suitable for simple confectionary and bakery applications
- Packing: 1000g*12
- Storage: 3℃ – 7℃
- Shelf Life: 270days