|Instant Dry Yeast||3|
|PALFFY 780 LTU||26|
|Dried Mix Fruit||15|
| Mixing Time ||L4′ M3′ H2′ ↓ L3′ M8′ H1′|
|Dough Temperature||30 °C|
|Fermentation Time||30 minutes|
|Bench Time||15 minutes|
|Make Form||Refer Below|
|Final Proofing Time||90 minutes|
|Baking Temperature||180°C / Rotating Oven|
|Baking Time||20 minutes|
*The arrow shows timing to add margarine.
- Roll dough into long shape then put the ends together to form a ‘ring’ shape.
- Coat inside the mould with soft PALFFY 780 LTU & sprinkle almond flakes.
- Place into the mould (Height : 7.5cm,Width : 11.5cm) & press down gently so it will touch the base.
- Leave it outside for around 15 minutes before proof.
- Once proofed, bake for 20 minutes.
- After baked remove from mould immediately & transfer to cooling rack.
- Once cooled, coat the Kougelhopf with GLAZE COATING SUGAR then leave it to dry/set.
Products Used for This Recipe
Cost-effective milk alternatives usable in a wide range of applications.
- Packing: 1100g*12
- Storage: Below 25℃
- Shelf Life: 180days
Strong buttery taste profile compound margarine that melts in your mouth with high overrun
- Packing: 15kg
- Storage: 3℃-7℃
- Shelf Life: 240days
GLAZE COATING SUGAR
Tempering free sugar compound for coating which can add on characteristic snappy and crispy texture.
- Packing: 2.5kg*10(block)
- Storage: 20-24℃
- Shelf Life: 365days(12months)