Nutty Chocolate Financier
- Mixture 1: Stir Sugar, Almond Flour, Bread Flour, Cocoa Powder, Egg White to thoroughly combine ingredients.
- Mixture 2: Melt DARK CHOCOLATE, Brown Butter, Coconut Sugar, using microwave about 90 seconds. Make sure totally melted by stirring it.
- Combine Mixture 1 & Mixture 2 and mix well.
- Pipe Chocolate financier’s dough into rectangular mold, fill till half full.
- Bake for 160°C for 15 minutes.
- Melt DARK CHOCOLATE and Corn Oil using microwave for 90 seconds.
|Baked Almond Strip||145|
- Boil Water & Sugar. Add Baked Almond Strips, keep stirring and cook until caramelized (dark brown color).
- Pipe Chocolate Ganache on to Financier.
- Add Caramelized Nuts on Ganache. Put in fridge.
- Poke a few bamboo sticks on the bottom of Financier and dip into Chocolate Glaze. Carefully remove the sticks. Leave it for the chocolate to set.
- Decorate with Gold Leaves.
Products Used for This Recipe
TOPPING ACE 500
High-grade dairy compound whipping cream with natural creamy taste and good mouthfeel.
- Packing: 1000g*12
- Storage: 3℃ – 7℃
- Shelf Life: 365days
Couverture chocolate with 55% cocoa content. It is suitable for moulding, enrobing and ganache.
- Packing: 1kg*10
- Storage: 20- 24˚C
- Shelf Life: 16 months