|Mixing Time ||(Fat)↓L2′ M6′|
|Retard Time||‘5℃ 1 hour|
|1st Folding||Single fold x 1time, Double fold x 1time|
|2nd Retard time||5℃ 1 hour|
|2nd Folding||Single fold x 1time, Double fold x 1time|
|Final layer||144 Layers|
|Make Form||Refer Below|
|Baking Temperature||170℃ (Up)|
|Baking Time||18 – 22 min|
*The arrow shows timing to add margarine.
White Sauce Filling
Make Form & Baking
- Sheet the dough to thickness of 1.8mm.
- Cut the dough into 280mm(L) ×380mm(W) ×3mm(H).
- Fold up the left and right vertical side inward, stopping at about 1/4 of the pastry.
- Fold both sides to the center and touch with each other.
- Cut into width of 10mm.
- Wet the surface with water and apply sugar.
- Bake it for 18-22min at 170℃/170℃.
Products Used for This Recipe
Compound margarine with rich buttery taste which melts in your mouth with high overrun.
- Packing: 15kg
- Storage: 3℃-7℃
- Shelf Life: 240days
Cost-effective plant-based sheet margarine with rich buttery taste suitable for pie manufacturing.
- Packing: 1kg*10
- Storage: Below 25℃
- Shelf Life: 365days