Passion Fruit Mousseline Macaron
|Egg White (1)||60|
|Egg White (2)||45|
- Stir Icing Sugar and Ground Almond together.
- Heat Sugar and Water on a pan to melt sugar.
- Whip Egg White (1)
- Pour boiling sugar while whipping egg white to make Italian Meringue.
- Add Colouring, Icing Sugar + Ground Almond mixture and Egg White (2). Mix well.
- Pipe dough on top of baking plate. Make Macaron Shells of two shapes: Mini round shape of diameter 22mm, éclair shape of 135mm.
- Make the dough smooth and flatten by hitting the bottom of the plate using your palm.
- Leave it in room temperature for about 40 min.
- Bake for 12-15min (120℃ Top and Bottom)
Passion Fruit Anglaise
|Passion Fruit Puree||130|
- Boil Water, PROBEST 33 and Passion Fruit Puree. Stir frequently.
- Beat Egg Yolk and Sugar. Add boiled passion fruit mixture and mix well.
- Pour mixture back to the pan and continue stirring while heating up, till 80℃.
- Pour boiling mixture into bowl, place on top of a bowl of ice water bath to cool down till about 20℃.
- Whip PALFFY LACTIS 10 (unsalted) until creamy.
- Pour in Passion Fruit Anglaise and continue whipping.
Process for Chocolate Decoration
- Melt WHITE COMPOUND CHOCOLATE in microwave for 1 min, remove and mix well till no cradle.
- Add Colouring and mix.
- Pipe WHITE COMPOUND CHOCOLATE on Plastic sheet. Add 1 more plastic sheet on top. Roll to flatten.
- Use round mold cutter to create round Chocolate Decoration.
- Pipe Mousseline Cream on round Macaron shell, sandwich with another piece.
- Use petal nozzle pipe (or cut to petal shape) and pipe Mousseline Cream on the éclair Macaron shell. Add round Macaron on top.
- Decorate with Passion Fruit Pate de Fruit, Chocolate Decoration and mint leave.
Products Used for This Recipe
Contact Us for More Information