Raspberry Cream Pie
|EMULSIFIER OIL EOH-RPH||15|
- Put eggs ,sugar and EMULSIFIER OIL EOH-RPH pre whip.
- Put the LP flour and baking powder, then whip together until fluffy (SG0.40-0.43)
- Pipe the mixture on tray and sprinkle the icing sugar to surface.
- Bake at 200°C for 12 minutes.
|Light Corn Syrup||340|
|Sweetened condensed Milk||100|
|Raspberry paste (70BX)||100|
- Whip all ingredients together until mixed well (SG0.86) .
- Pipe the Raspberry butter cream on the sponge.
- Sandwich together with sponge.
- It is ready to be served.
Products Used for This Recipe
EMULSIFIER OIL EOH-RPH
Helps improve the batter whippability and stability, and makes fine crumb texture which improves the volume of sponge cake and smooth mouthfeel.
- Packing: 15kg
- Storage: 3℃ – 7℃
- Shelf Life: 240days
Good handling with excellent mouthfeel.
- Packing: 20kg
- Storage: Below 25℃
- Shelf Life: 365days