Raspberry Plum Blossom
|Mixing Time ||L 3′ M4′ H2′|
↓L3′ M4′ H1′
|Fermentation Time||30 minutes|
|Dividing (Cut Weight)||1500g|
|Make Form||Sheeting into 4mm thickness|
|Cutting||65mm round cutter|
|Display||6pcs in 1 mould|
|Final Proofing Time||50 minutes|
|Final Proofing Temperature||35℃／80%|
|Baking Temperature||200℃ (Up)|
|Baking Time||9 minutes|
*The arrow shows timing to add margarine.
- Heat up Raspberry Puree and Sugar in a pan, stir frequently.
- Add Soaked Gelatine Sheet and bring it to a boil.
- Chop WHITE COMPOUND CHOCOLATE block into smaller pieces, proceed to microwave or bain marie to melt it.
- Add Salad Oil and mix well, to make the chocolate shiny and smooth.
|Pearl Sugar (Pink colour)||1|
Make Form & Baking
- Sheeting the dough to 4mm thickness. Cut the dough using round mould cutter of 65mm (weight 10-12g).
- Place 6 pcs into 1 round mould (W)Top 130mm/Bottom 100mm x (H) 30mm. Shape the dough to make them connect at the center, making the blossom’s petals.
- Final proofing for 50 min of 35℃／80%.
- Add some pie weights (rice, red beans etc.) on a baking cup, put in the center of the dough and press in.
- Bake for 9 min at 200℃ (Up) 180℃ (Down).
- Coat the top of the bread with the Decoration 1, make sure the petals are coated.
- Add pink Pearl Sugar at bottom of each petal as decoration. Make decoration cuts on the petal.
- Pipe 30g/each of Filling 1 (DARK COMPOUND SOFT CHOCOLATE) on center of the bread. Then pipe Filling 2 on top.
- Add Chopped Pistachio at center and lastly, sift Snow Powder on petals as final decoration.
Products Used for This Recipe
Cost-effective milk alternatives usable in a wide range of applications.
- Packing: 1100g*12
- Storage: Below 25℃
- Shelf Life: 180days
All-purpose compound margarine made with naturally fermented buttery flavor.
- Packing: 15kg
- Storage: 3℃-7℃
- Shelf Life: 240days
Easy-to-handle compound chocolate without the need for any tempering.
- Packing: 5kg*4
- Storage: 20-24℃
- Shelf Life: 12months
Easy-to-handle compound chocolate without the need for tempering.
Its milk and vanilla flavour goes with various confectionaries, breads and cakes.
- Packing: 1kg*10(block)
- Storage: 20-24℃
- Shelf Life: 365days(12months)