- Pre-mix Icing sugar, Cake Flour, Baking Flour, Ground Almond and Salt.
- Mix Egg White with them.
- Melt Margarine and put melted margarine into them.
- Stir them well and pipe it into Savarin-mould of φ 65×H2mm.
- Bake them for 20 min at 170℃.
- After cooling, pipe DARK COMPOUND SOFT CHOCOLATE at center.
Products Used for This Recipe
Compound margarine with caramelized buttery note which melts like butter.
- Packing: 15kg
- Storage: 3℃-7℃
- Shelf Life: 240days
DARK COMPOUND SOFT CHOCOLATE
Easy-to-handle compound chocolate without the need for any tempering.
- Packing: 5kg*4
- Storage: 20-24℃
- Shelf Life: 12months