Tropical Mango Mousse
|Passion Fruit Puree||50|
|Fish Gelatine Powder||5|
- Put Mango Puree, Passion Fruit Puree and Sugar in a pan, bring it to boil. Stir frequently.
- Once Boiled, add soaked Gelatine, stir and make sure fully melted.
- Pour boiled mixture into a bowl, place on top of a bowl of ice water, cool until 40°C.
- Whip ACE 200 until soft peak.
- Fold in whipping cream (ACE 200) into mixture.
- Cut Fresh Mango into half, dice mango and place in a bowl.
- Add Mango Puree, stir. Place in fridge to chill.
- Place suitable amount of Filling in a glass dessert cup. Pipe mousse in, add a layer of filling and pipe more mousse on top.
- Use a spoon to make the top flat. Put in freezer to chill for 30min (2hrs for chiller).
- Place decorative whipping cream (ACE 200), decorative chocolate and mint leave on top.
Products Used for This Recipe
Cost-effective dairy compound whipping cream suitable for simple confectionaries and bakery applications.
- Packing: 1000g*12
- Storage: 3℃ – 7℃
- Shelf Life: 270days