Vanilla Cream Brulee Tart
|PALFFY 790 LTU||50|
- Mix eggs, Ground Almond, Icing Sugar and Cake Flour
- Mix Egg white & Sugar in a mixer until fluffy to make Meringue
- Add Meringue into mixture and mix
- Add melted PALFFY 790LTU into mixture and mix till smooth.
- Spread mixture on baking tray
- Bake at 170℃ for 8 minutes
- Cut into dimension of 5.5cm (W) x 18cm (L)
|PALFFY 790 LTU||250|
- Mix PALFFY 790LTU and Sugar in Mixer
- Add Egg, Ground Almond and Cake Flour 1 by 1 in the mixer. Knead the dough till smooth.
- Roll out the dough, and cut the base using rectangle mold cutter of dimension 7cm (W) x 20cm (L).
- Cut strips of the dough and arrange accordingly at side of mold cutter. Make sure stick to the base layer.
- Trim extra dough of the edges to fit in the mold cutter.
- Bake at 170℃ for 50 minutes
- After baked, chill for 1 hour.
- Pipe Diplomat Cream on the base of Sable and place Almond Sponge on top.
- Add sugar on top of Crème Brulee and caramelize it using kitchen torch
- Place Crème Brulee as the final layer.
- Decorate with Diplomat Cream, white chocolate leaves, fondant flowers and gold leaves.
Products Used for This Recipe
Compound margarine with rich buttery taste which melts in your mouth with high overrun
- Packing: 15kg
- Storage: 3℃-7℃
- Shelf Life: 240days
Cost-effective dairy compound whipping cream suitable for simple confectionaries and bakery applications.
- Packing: 1000g*12
- Storage: 3℃ – 7℃
- Shelf Life: 270days
Good bake-stable custard with smooth texture and natural custard taste.
- Packing: 1kg*6
- Storage: Below -18℃
- Shelf Life: 180days