|Mixing Time ||L 3′M4′H2′|
|Fermentation Time||30 minutes|
|Dividing (Cut weight)||40g X 3pcs|
|Bench Time||Over night|
|Room Temperature Retard||Roll the dough|
|Rack Time||60 minutes|
|Make Form||Below refer|
|Proofing Time||60 minutes|
|Proofing Temperature||35℃ /80%|
|Baking Temperature||190℃ (Up)|
|Baking Time||9 minutes|
*The arrow shows timing to add margarine.
- Roll out dough into 3 long strips of length 43-45cm, and braid it.
- Make a circle and press the ends firmly to connect the shape.
- Final Proofing for 60 minutes at temperature 35℃／80%.
- Bake for 9 minutes at 190℃ (Up), 170℃ (Down).
- Make shavings from WHITE COMPOUND CHOCOLATE block(Pre-prepared).
- Microwave WHITE COMPOUND CHOCOLATE for 1-2 minutes to melt it.
- Dip the Ring in WHITE COMPOUND CHOCOLATE to cover the whole surface.
- Add Dried Cranberry, Citrus Peels, Pearl sugar and shaved WHITE COMPOUND CHOCOLATE on top for decoration.
- Add red ribbon and Christmas decoration to complete the Xmas Ring.
Products Used for This Recipe
Cost-effective milk alternatives usable in a wide range of applications.
- Packing: 1100g*12
- Storage: Below 25℃
- Shelf Life: 180days
All-purpose compound margarine made with naturally fermented buttery flavor.
- Packing: 15kg
- Storage: 3℃-7℃
- Shelf Life: 240days
Easy-to-handle compound chocolate without the need for tempering.
Its milk and vanilla flavour goes with various confectionaries, breads and cakes.
- Packing: 1kg*10(block)
- Storage: 20-24℃
- Shelf Life: 365days(12months)